2019 Ford F-150 Paris, TN
The project-ready powerhouse known as the 2019 Ford F-150 is now available on the Peppers Automotive dealership lot in Paris, TN. This light-duty full-size pickup is ready to take on any job or day-to-day project. The high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy cab and bed make this pickup stronger than ever, pushing its capability further than ever before.
The 2019 F-150 is available in seven powerful trim levels – XL, XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch®, Platinum, Limited, and Raptor – with six available engines in its lineup. Drivers can choose from 13 different exterior color options and nine different trim-specific packages. Keep reading to learn more about the design, power, and technology behind the 2019 Ford F-150 or click the link below to view our full lineup of in-stock F-150 models.
|Regular Cab, SuperCab, and SuperCrew® options||Six engine options||Available 8-inch LCD productivity screen|
|Aluminum-alloy body||6-speed and 10-speed automatic transmission options||360-Degree Camera with Split-View Display|
|High-strength steel frame||Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-go||FordPass® Connect|
|LED box lights||Trim-specific Terrain Management System™||Driver-Assist technology suite|
2019 Ford F-150 Power Specs
The 2019 Ford F-150 lineup features six different engine options, letting drivers craft the perfect amount of power in their full-size pickup. A 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission comes standard in both the XL and XLT trim levels, while a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission is standard in the LARIAT, King Ranch®, Platinum, Limited, and Raptor trims. Below we have listed each available engine option, its horsepower and torque rating, and its maximum payload and towing capacity when properly equipped.
2019 F-150 Engine Options
- 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 – 290 horsepower, 265 pound-feet of torque, 1,990-pound payload capacity, 7,700-pound towing capacity
- 2.7-liter Turbocharged EcoBoost® - 325 horsepower, 400 pound-feet of torque, 2,470-pound payload capacity, 8,500-pound towing capacity
- 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 engine - 395 horsepower, 400 pound-feet of torque, 3,270-pound payload capacity, 11,600-pound towing capacity
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost® - 375 horsepower, 470 pound-feet of torque, 3,230-pound payload capacity, 13,200-pound towing capacity
- 3.0-liter Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel – 250 horsepower, 440 pound-feet of torque, 1,940-pound payload capacity, 11,400-pound towing capacity
- 3.5-liter twin-turbo High Output (HO) EcoBoost® - 450 horsepower, 510 pound-feet of torque, 1,200-pound payload capacity, 8,000-pound towing capacity