2018 Ford F-150 Paris TN
There are a lot of things to look for in a new pickup truck. Drivers want options for work-ready capability, plenty of useful features to make driving easier and safer, and it doesn't hurt if it looks good. IF you're looking for a truck that checks all of these requirements off the list, and plenty more, look no further than the 2018 Ford F-150 in Paris TN. For the 2018 model year, Ford has updated and reimagined the F-150 from the ground, up. Drivers can expect more options, more features, and loads of styling and drive versatility from this new edition of Ford's flagship pickup truck.
The 2018 Ford F-150 offers a whipping five different engine options across its extensive lineup. These engine options help the 2018 Ford F-150 with its best-in-class towing capacity at an available 13,200 pounds, as well as best-in-class payload capacity. This power is used intelligently, too with available features like Pro Trailer Backup Assist™, Dynamic Hitch Assist, and so much more. We have a rundown of the 2018 F-150's engine options, so keep on reading to learn more!
2018 Ford F-150 Engine Options
As we mentioned prior, the 2018 Ford F-150 offers drivers their choice of five engine options. Drivers can customize their engine to best suit their needs on the road and at worksites. We have a rundown of the engine options below.
3.3-liter PFDI V6 engine
- 290 horsepower & 270 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg city/25 mpg hwy
5.0-liter PFDI V8 engine
- 395 horsepower & 270 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 17 mpg city/23 mpg hwy
2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine
- 325 horsepower & 400 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 20 mpg city/26 mpg hwy
3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine
- 375 horsepower & 470 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 18 mpg city/25 mpg hwy
3.5-liter high-output EcoBoost engine
- 450 horsepower & 510 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 15 mpg city/28 mpg hwy