The Highlander is one of Toyota’s many vehicles in their lineup. The Highlander offers three rows of seating and it is available to drivers like you in eight different trim levels. Each of these trim levels starts at a different price and has a different set of standard features so that each driver on the market can find exactly what they are looking for when it comes to their needs and budget. Keep reading below to learn about these different trims and a few of the features that they include!
2019 Toyota Highlander Trims and Features
Trim levels of the 2019 Toyota Highlander include the LE, LE Plus, XLE, SE and Limited. There are also three hybrid models – Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE and Hybrid Limited. As you may have assumed, the three hybrid models have the same set of features that can be found in its corresponding model, but they are also equipped with an AWD-i 3.5-liter V6 ECVT hybrid engine. Below we have listed out the other trim levels and a few of their features.
- LE – The LE model includes features such as Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), 60/40 split folding seats in the second and third rows, Entune™ Audio with Bluetooth®, an integrated backup camera and more!
- LE Plus – Taking a step up from the LE trim, this model includes features such as SofTex-trimmed seats, a height-adjustable power liftgate, a three-zone automatic climate control, a leather-trimmed steering wheel and much more.
- XLE – Moving on to the XLE, drivers will find features such as the Smart Key System plus liftgate with Push Button Start, leather-trimmed seats, a power tilt/slide moonroof, a Multi-Information Display (MID) and more.
- SE – The SE trim provides drivers with 19-inch black finish wheels, sport-tuned suspension, projector-beam halogen dark-black headlights and the Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and the Entune® App Suite.
- Limited – Lastly, the Limited trim offers features such as a Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), 19-inch Chromtec® alloy wheels, heated and ventilated front seats and much more.